Jan 16, 2019
In this short instructional episode, Danny gives the founder of Rubel Roasting a Q&A regarding the best way to make coffee at home. If you are a coffee lover and making a great cup of coffee at home is important to you, this is a must listen!
PJ Rubel gives his expert advice on the following home brew topics:
- French Press vs Pour Over
- Difference between a blade and a burr grinder
- Why you should grind beans right before you make the coffee, not pre-ground
- How to silence your grinder so you don’t wake up everyone in the house
- What is the proper bean to water ratio
- Water pour technique
- Does freezing coffee beans preserve freshness?
You can watch PJ Rubel's full video coffee making tutorial on my YouTube channel, Iron Crew Athletics, & use "ironcrew" discount code at check out for 10% off Rubel Roasting Coffee. Go to rubelroasting.com to order!
Remember to subscribe to this podcast, leave a rating, and a review! Also check out my other platforms!
Website - ironcrewathletics.com
YouTube - Iron Crew Athletics
Instagram - @ironcrewathletics
Facebook - Iron Crew Athletics
Twitter - @ironcrewathlete
LinkedIn - Danny Burde