Oct 9, 2019
In this short instructional episode, Danny gives the founder of Rubel Roasting a Q&A regarding the best way to make coffee at home. If you are a coffee lover and making a great cup of coffee at home is important to you, this is a must listen!
PJ Rubel gives his expert advice on the following home brew topics:
– French Press vs Pour Over
– Difference between a blade and a burr grinder
– Why you should grind beans right before you make the coffee, not pre-ground
– How to silence your grinder so you don’t wake up everyone in the house
– What is the proper bean to water ratio
– Water pour technique
– Does freezing coffee beans preserve freshness?
You can also watch this video where PJ walks you through a step by step coffee making process.
Remember to subscribe to this podcast, leave a rating, and a review! Also check out my other platforms!
Website - ironcrewathletics.com
YouTube - Iron Crew Athletics
Instagram - @ironcrewathletics
Facebook - Iron Crew Athletics
Twitter - @ironcrewathlete
LinkedIn - Danny Burde
Pinterest - Iron Crew Athletics
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Listeners of the Iron Crew Podcast receive a discount on the following products by using "ironcrew" at checkout!